We accept PayPal, credit card, debit card to process payment.
1. If you are from USA, please click “Calculate shipping” in “Cart totals” below and just input your post code in zip code box and select state you want to ship and click “update button”, then it will show free shipping by FedEx ground service, after that, you can proceed checkout process by clicking
- PayPal checkout (yellow button), use PayPal balance if you have PayPal account or card linked with your PayPal account.
- Debit or Credit Card (dark gray button) gateway payment. debit card, credit card like Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover are supported.
In PayPal checkout gateway pop-out page/window after clicking the yellow button or dark blue button, you can log in with your PayPal account or if you have no PayPal account, proceed guest checkout by scrolling down and selecting “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” in pop-out window and fill in the billing contact, shipping address to complete purchase, see video guide（start watching from 40 seconds in video).
2. If you click “proceed to checkout” (green button) above the PayPal checkout button, you will be led to Chiuer shipping address page and required to fill in the form and then choose to pay by PayPal or domestic wire transfer to our USA bank account.
Both ways are OK to complete checkout.
3. If you are from Canada, please contact us to quote freight first, then we can add a shipping option to Canada for an instant payment.
- Standard shipping: FedEx ground service, usually 2-4 business days.
- FedEx 2 days service: 2 Days shipping time guarantee, pickup date should be excluded.
- FedEx Overnight service: 1 Day shipping time guarantee, pickup date should be excluded.
What should I do if my credit card is declined to make payment?
If your credit/debit card is being rejected by PayPal with the message “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.” it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you’re not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal’s system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.
- Your card is expired or out of date
- The card issuer is having technical problems that prevent authorization of a transaction.
- The card issuer sees a charge that doesn’t fit your normal spending patterns and blocks the transaction to protect you.
Check reasons above one by one and retry checkout, 100% of problems can be resolved.
If you know that your credit card is valid but your payment doesn’t go through, you might want to:
- Contact your credit card issuer directly. Ask why your card was declined, and whether you can still use it. If you can still use your card, please try your transaction again.
- Pay securely online using your bank account. You can link your bank account to your PayPal account in just a few minutes. The merchant never sees your financial or other personal information.
You will find a lot of interesting products on our "Shop" page.